Thursday, December 10, 2009

Back to shopping...

So I'm back to shopping this week!  There's just a few too many great deals to skip it.  Here's a taste of what I'm getting:

JEWEL
There's a catalina promotion going through 12/16 - Buy $15 of participating General Mills and Pepsi products and get $5 catalina.  I haven't done all the legwork for this yet - but I'm betting there will be great deals here!

Gillette shaving cream $1
$1 off shaving prep item (Proctor & Gamble insert 11/29)
FREE!!  (I'm gonna buy a bunch for my daughter's preschool and the food pantry)


Coffee-Mate creamer $0.99
$0.50 coupons from newspaper
$1/2 coupon from updating my Jewel card a few months ago
FREE!!


MEIJER
Maxwell House coffee $1.79
Catalina deal:
Buy 2-3, get $1
Buy 4 or more, Get $4

Instant deal: Buy 3, get a free 5 lb Pioneer sugar
I also have a $4 off coffee coupon - I'll  buy 6 coffees and use 2 coupons.  So I will pay about $1 for the coffee and will get a $4 catalina back, not to mention the free sugar!

Crystal Light on the go packs $2
$1 Meijer mealbox coupon (www.meijermealbox.com)
$0.50/2 tearpad coupon (will double to $1)
Final cost $0.50 a box

Coke 2 Ltrs $1
$1 winetag coupon


Jello Gelatin $0.55 (regular price - not on sale)
$1.25/3 tearpad coupon
Catalina deal:
Buy 5, get $2 catalina
So I will buy 6 of them ($3.30), use 2 coupons (minus $2.50), and pay $0.80.  Then I will get a $2 catalina back.  The Jello will be donated to the food pantry and I will get to use the "extra" money on other items I need for my family.
 

Target
Buy 5 Glade holiday scented candles, Get $5 gift card.  I have various coupons to match up with this promotion.

Buy 5 participating Keebler snacks, Get $5 gift card.  They are on sale for $2 each

$1 peelie coupons 
Pay $5 for 5 packages and get a $5 Target gift card back. 

Starbucks coffee $7 ea
$4 off coffee coupon
Buy 3, Get $5 Target gift card.
I'll buy 3 packages ($21), use 3 coupons (minus $12).  I'll pay $9 and get a $5 gift card back.  So it will be like $4 for all 3 packages - or $1.33 each

I will most likely do these promotions in separate transactions so I can use the gift card from one promo to pay for the next. 

Walgreens
Now through Saturday - every time you spend $25, you will get a $5 Register Reward (like a catalina).  The $25 is after all Walgreens coupons, but before manufacturer coupons.  This is limit one per transaction - so if you're buying $50 worth of stuff - split it up between 2 transactions so you can earn 2 of the Register rewards.


Nabisco Crackers at $2 ea
Buy $10 worth, Get $3 RR (Register Reward)
$1/2 coupon from Nabisco Holiday booklet
$1/2 Walgreens coupon from Diabetes booklet (found in pharmacy area)
Pay  $6, Get $3 Register Reward  - so final cost of $3 for 5 packages ($0.60 each)
I plan to do this twice and then send in for $10 rebate from Nabisco (Buy 10 items, Get $10 rebate)

Triaminic at $5 ea Thin Strips 14 pk., Liquid, 4oz., Decongestant Spray, .67 oz.

Buy 2, Get $5 RR
$2 coupon from S 12/6 or S 10/8
$2 Walgreens coupon from Healthy Savings booklet
Pay $2, Get $5 RR

Toblerone Chocolate $1.50 ea
$1 coupon from S 11/22
$1/2 Walgreens coupon from December book (in store by sales flyers)
Final price FREE when you buy in multiples of 2 

$4.99 RR wyb Neutrogena Men’s Skin Care at $4.99 free 


Just For Men Touch of Gray Hair Color at $6.99
Earn $6.99 RR
$2 printable coupon & Free after rebate offer 

Conair Brushes or Scunci Hair Accessories at $2
Earn $2 RR
 
Renu Multi-Purpose Solution Twin Pack, at $9.99
Earn $9.99 RR
$2 printable coupon 

Stim-U-Dent, 100 pack at $2
Earn $2 RR



Stayfree Feminine Care Maxi 16-24 pk, or Ultra Thins 16pk, at $1.99
Earn $1.99 RR
$1 printable coupon


Chex Mix $0.99
$1 coupon





 


No comments: