Wednesday, November 18, 2009

October Totals - half way thru November

OK - so I know it's about half way through November...  I've had all of my October receipts piled up for 2 weeks now - and I have FINALLY added them all up! 

Thanks to the gift cards I received last month, I was able to keep my out of pocket expenses this month!

Schnucks - $39.59 OOP ($64.59 total minus $25 paid with gift cards)
Kroger - $18.70 OOP
Walgreens - $28.99 OOP ($78.99 total minus $50 paid with gift cards)
Meijer - $15.48 OOP ($40.48 total minus $25 paid with gift cards)
Jewel - $20.77 OOP ($120.77 total minus $100 paid with gift cards)

Total spent on gift cards $200
Total spent OOP $123.53

On a side note - These totals include 64 cartons of ice cream purchased for the food pantry.  There was an awesome deal on these on Halloween and spent a lot of time at Jewel (all 3 of them in town).  I purchased other things as well on the same receipts so I didn't separate them out of my totals.

I am out of gift cards now, but am expecting another $75 in rebates still.  I also have some new rebates to send in when I get the chance (hopefully before the postmark deadline LOL).

No comments: