Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Cub Foods Corporate Coupon Policy

I emailed Customer Service at Cub Foods and asked for a copy of their coupon policy. 

This is the note I received in reply:

Cub Customer Inquiries (Cub.CustomerInquiries@supervalu.com)


Sent: Tue 2/16/10 12:17 PM

Cub Foods corporate stores accepts coupons 60 days past the expiration
date at this time.  Cub Foods adheres to the manufacturer guidelines on
the coupon in all other terms; meaning there is not doubling-up the same
coupon on one item if the requirement is to buy two.  We do not double
any coupons and we do not accept other retailers coupons.
 
I hope that helps; thanks for visiting cub.com.
 
Tammie 
 
 
I was unaware they accepted expired coupons!  I wrote back asking a few specific 
questions and will post when I receive a reply. 

No comments: