Thursday, January 1, 2009

2009 Challenge

So I notice I haven't posted in MONTHS! Having a newborn will do that to a person!

I've made a New Year's resolution to keep up my blog this year.

In addition, I have set myself an ANNUAL grocery budget of $2000 for 2009. This will include groceries, diapers, dog food, restaurant eating out/ordering in, toiletries, toilet paper - basically everything.

I will start the year with numerous gift cards, catalinas, and Register Rewards. Here is a summary:
  • Walgreens Register Rewards $38 (can also be used at Jewel)
  • $25 gift certificate to Wings Etc
  • $92.99 Walgreens gift cards
  • $4.78 Subway gift card
  • $20 Chuck E Cheese gift card
  • $35 Darden gift card (Red Lobster, Olive Garden)
  • $4 Kmart gift card
  • $7.07 Starbucks gift card
  • $5 TGI Fridays gift card
I'll work on keeping my blog updated to record my progress!

Hope everyone has a happy new year!

No comments: