I've made a New Year's resolution to keep up my blog this year.
In addition, I have set myself an ANNUAL grocery budget of $2000 for 2009. This will include groceries, diapers, dog food, restaurant eating out/ordering in, toiletries, toilet paper - basically everything.
I will start the year with numerous gift cards, catalinas, and Register Rewards. Here is a summary:
- Walgreens Register Rewards $38 (can also be used at Jewel)
- $25 gift certificate to Wings Etc
- $92.99 Walgreens gift cards
- $4.78 Subway gift card
- $20 Chuck E Cheese gift card
- $35 Darden gift card (Red Lobster, Olive Garden)
- $4 Kmart gift card
- $7.07 Starbucks gift card
- $5 TGI Fridays gift card
Hope everyone has a happy new year!