Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Jan 13th - More Jewel runs

Went to Jewel again today - the deal ends tomorrow!!

Transaction #1
6 - Fiber One bars
4 - Cascadian Farm granola cereal
1 - Fuze drink
1 - Minute Maid orange juice
2 - Coke 6 pks 24 oz bottles
2 - Yoplait Yo-Plus yogurt

Used $25 in catalinas to pay and $1.93 cash. And I earned $30 in catalinas.

Transaction #2
2 - Gold Peak teas
7 - Minute Maid orange juice
1 - Fuze drink
1 - Coke 6 pk 24 oz bottles
3 - Trix cereal
2 - Total cereal
4 - Multigrain Cheerios
1 - Cascadian Farm granola
5 - Fiber One granola bars

Spent $35 in catalinas and $4.03 cash. And I earned $45 in catalinas.

Total spend today - $5.96 cash - which will come out of my budget. I also spent a total of $50 in catalinas and earned $75 in catalinas. So I made $25 profit from my catalinas and only spent $6 in cash - so I netted an earnings of $19 today! These extra catalinas will come in handy when I buy meat, milk & produce - things which rarely have coupons.

No comments: